INTENSIVE JUNIOR PROGRAM ONLY - 26 Lessons / week
The standard junior program (12-17 years old) is accessible to all young students, and classes are organized according to each person's level of French.
This program includes 26 lessons of general French: 20 lessons in a group of 10 to 15 students maximum, plus 6 lessons in a small group of 5 to 10 students.
It is possible to add, once there, the program of excursions and cultural, sporting and fun activities, also practiced in French.
Lunch is also offered as an extra, Monday to Saturday, in the school cafeteria.
- Vocabulary, grammar, civilization
- Oral and written comprehension, oral and written production
- Scenarios and role play to improve your French
- Use of authentic documents
- For your personal culture or your school career
- A method that is both rigorous and fun
- Study of films and audio recordings, to work on French on any type of medium.
- The teachers adapt the exercises to the specific needs of the participants
- More frequent speaking in French, in small groups, which allows everyone to practice more intensively orally.
- Small groups are organized by level, so you learn with students who are learning at the same pace as you.
- Possibility of adding individual lessons